The ultimate study playlist

14.55

(Compilation of my favorite soundtracks and composers) 

It is recommended that one studies in total silence, however, I often find myself in a position (whilst studying with everything mute around me) in total distraction. I am just not able to focus on my work. Therefore I have been searching for music that can help improve my concentration and therefore result in an increase in my work quality.

I learned throughout my research process, that it is music with no lyrics that contributes to optimal focus. Because when you hear music with lyrics - or I do - often find myself getting dazed into the song, and I will find myself getting really into the lyrics, and I start to imagine myself in the video scenario and before you know it, I have been doing this for about 20 minutes, and I have wasted really precious study time. 

But not every instrumental music works as well, you have to pick out your study music with great causion. For example, house music, and rave music might be instrumental but it doesn't always improve your concentration so here are a few tips that might help you figure out what music works best:

  • Video games. Soundtracks made for the purpose of videogames often work really well for studying. This is because the composers put together the music so that it can help you concentrate on the game. For example the soundtrack for infamous composed by James Dooley works great for studying. 
  • Thriller soundtracks. For the same reasons as the videogame soundtracks, thriller soundtracks work great for concentration, a great example for this could be the "Interstellar" soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer (Who also composed a great deal for Pirates of The Carribien - which also works great for studying) 
  • Real instruments. Try to go for music that is made based of real instruments, for example try to avoid "computer made" music such as house music or bass. 
Here are some different composers that I find create great music that works wonders for studying:
  • Hans Zimmer
  • Howard Shore
  • James Dooley
And let it be known that some of these have worked together for many things and created even more amazing stuff! 

But if you don't want to look any further for great study music, I have compiled a variation of youtube playlists, that works for studying: 

6 Hours of The Best Epic Inspirational Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N8sUccRiTA

Study Music Alpha Waves: Relaxing Studying Music, Brain Power, Focus Concentration Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPni755-Krg 

 The Best of Classical Music - Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin... Classical Music Piano Playlist Mix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPni755-Krg 

Interstellar - Full Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1U9LNsfMTI

2 HOUR LONG Piano Music for Studying, Concentrating and Focusing Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP3fUzQHcg

6-Hour Mozart Piano Classical Music Studying Playlist Mix by JaBig: Great Beautiful Long Pieces: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2LM3ZlcDnk


Work hard, and stay dedicated

Love, 
Dunia 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images